Friday, February 24, 2012

On Monday I will be filing to run for the Senate Seat in the new District 14.

I have learned a great deal about Idaho's governance and how it’s intended to serve the citizen's needs. I’ve also learned of the great deal of wrangling required to work with all the folks in the Legislative and Executive branches in affecting governance to meet those needs. This was a job never on my"bucket list” but I’ve grown because of it over the last 6 years and thank the citizens of Meridian for the opportunity to serve them.

I've appreciated being the voice in the House for the citizens of District 20 and now would like the opportunity to focus the skills and experience I've garnered as a voice for the citizens of Eagle, Star and Meridian in the Senate. Having served in the Business, Transportation and Defense, Natural Resources and Conservation and Joint Finance and Appropriations committees, as well as, multiple Taskforces through the summer periods for the last 6 years I believe I've got a strong foundation to help continue to make Idaho a greater place to live, work and play.

I hope I can count on your continued support.
http://chumly.com/n/1100ebe

No comments: